Due dates for POE submissions
Due dates for POE submissions.
- Your POE hard copy is received at our office and processed through our internal administration system.
- POEs will be allocated to assessors that will assess and provide you directly feedback on the outcome. The duration of an assessment can be anything between 2 to 4 hours per file, if not more.
- Once completed, the POE will be passed to the Internal Moderator that will repeat the same process.
- Finally your POE is prepared for SETA verification. (Physical site visit by the SETA at our office to verify all the files and content that might take between 1 to 2 days.)
- On completion the final documents is processed, verified again by the SETA and finally approved that might take up to 2 weeks.