How secure is our PLUMS project?
Our product runs on what platform? The core of our service runs on a product called "Wordpress" written in .PHP code that make use of secure hosting and MSQL databases. One of every 6 websites on the Internet runs on Wordpress, nearly 60 million in all, with 100,000 more popping up each day. How secure is our product? WordPress is very secure, and this is one of the reasons for its popularity. WordPress core is an open source software which means its source code is available online for anyone to study and find security loopholes. Our tracking tool is an extension of Wordpress Core that was specifically developed around our needs. Our sites runs in addition to wordpress the following security add-on's:
- Brute-Force attacks.
- Secure login attempts.
- Malware protection.
- User activity statistics.
- Event activity reporting.
- Daily backup systems.
- Lock down by IP and Country enabled.
- NO installed themes.
- General support to providers through our demo site. (General queries)
- Training of new users on the product.
- Shared accounting helpdesk for activation and invoicing.
- Ideal for smaller training companies with less than 100 learners.
- Very secure interface and access limited to one secure login per provider
MY DOMAIN HOSTING
- Ideal for larger training companies with more than 100 learners.
- Save secure interface as the shared hosting.
- Available on secondary domains with own unique server pools.
- All files and hosting is limited to one provider.